I kind of count down the moments until Pantone releases their color of the year, and I think that “Greenery” has been my absolute favorite! So fresh, fun, and invigorating- this one is a winner! Way to go, Pantone. Below are some of my favorite variations of the shade.
I pulled together a few of my favorite wardrobe, home, and other accessories, so you can stay on trend all year round!
- DVF- New Jeanne Two Silk Jersey Wrap Dress- Diane makes one of the most flattering shift dresses I have ever tried on, and my closet has more than enough shift dresses to go around! The vertical pattern adds length to your torso and a streamlined look from head to toe! A simple nude or black heel is always a classic way to complete your look.
- Anthropology- Fiera Earring Set- it might not technically be “Greenery” but it IS a gorgeous compliment to everything in your closet! Anthro actually makes 3 different sets and each are colored so softly, you just can’t go wrong!
- OPI- Nail Laquer in “I’m Sooo Swamped”- as part of their New Orleans collection, it was an absolute MUST to order it ASAP!
- Anthropology- Emerald Tassel Top- Anthropology wins again! This fun, festive top is preppy, bright and fun without being overpowering. It’s bright cheery color pairs well with all of your classic spring pieces, as well.
- Hunter- Original Tall Glossy- One of my favorite pair of shoes to have on hand are my Hunter boots and these are so perfect! I would order a half size up from your normal shoe size (in my experience).
- Massoud- 5 Piece Spring Pillow Set in Green Floral- Totally a splurge, but I stand behind these gorgeous pillows completely! I’m still negotiating with Boone on adding these to our fleet of pillows, keep your fingers crossed.
- LoLLIA- Wander Hand Cream- So rich and wonderful, especially for these random, dry cold bursts we get here.
- Spring’s Eden- Matches- too cute not to have! The perfect, precious touch for your side tables, bathrooms, kitchens, or barcarts; they are also awesome for gifting with candles too!
- Lili’s Closet- Venice Ruffle Tee- this is such a cute way to dress up your everyday casual outfits, and add a little something extra with these precious ruffled sleeves. PSA: soooo cute with black skinnies!!!
- OVANDO- Dogwood Succulent Candle Box- not only do you get an awesome candle but you also get SUCCULENTS! This totally rocks as a gift or a gift to yourself!
- Urban Outfitters- Saskia Pomeroy Plants Showercurtain- It’s sooo cute, enough said!
- Capri Blue-Succulent Candle- Great little succulent topped candle, another one of my favorite 2-in-1 decor pieces!
- Nike- Free RN running shoe- because New Year’s resolutions, right? Just kidding! My favorite athletic shoes have actually been my Nike Free’s, they tend to last me the longest!
What are some of your favorite things in “greenery”? Feel free to share below and reach out on Instagram!