The biggest love/hate relationship I have is probably with workouts. I do them, I love them, I look great AND feel great, and then something happens like a new Netflix series comes out, or there’s a chocolate cake on my counter who put that there and I get derailed and totally out of shape and it is so hard to get back into the swing of things… Introduce Sami B this girl is AH-MAZE-ING! I don’t think I have ever been so encouraged to workout before. I even got a gym membership, y’all- there’s a first time for everything!
She is so encouraging, works full time as a nurse and is working towards her MSN so you know this girl is busy like the rest of us, but still makes the time to hit the gym, get these videos out, and make all her own food. No more excuses! And she even hosts online workout challenges through her website.
She just launched her new P’tula Active line which is equally as amazing as her workouts. It goes great with Lululemon and it’s pretty cute if you need to run some errands before or after the gym!
These are my favorite workouts of her’s that I actually do. You will be sore but you will look great ASAP, especially if you eat clean. That last part is totally optional 😉
These are only a few, she actually has tons of videos and she really lays it all out for you!
My favorite ways I’ve quit hating workouts:
- Find a good inspiration!
- As long as your inspiration is positive, encouraging, and from a place of wanting to better yourself for you, you’re going to do great!
- Get some new workout clothes
- How can buying clothes not help? I don’t think that one has an answer! Everytime I buy a new outfit, I find as many excuses as I can to wear it, so work outs here we come!
- Make a plan
- I look at my schedule and every time I have a relatively free day, I pencil in 30-45 minutes to hit the gym. I try to prioitize my workouts while also being realistic!
- Give yourself grace!
- I definitely don’t make it to the gym everyday but I’m building up to that! If I don’t make it to the gym on a day that I plan to, I rescedule for the next day.
- Stretch after every work out and drink lots of extra water
- Treat your body right and and you’ll feel great all day!
Good luck on being healthy, you can do it! I believe in you too!
Love- Jamie Hope